Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple' 2 Litres
3 FOR £20
Fuchsias are popular easy to grow garden shrubs loved for their hanging bell-shaped bi-coloured flowers that look like little brightly coloured ballerinas. They flower all summer usually up to the frosts. Some require winter protection. Mrs Popple is a popular small variety with an RHS Award of Garden Merit. It has dainty single blooms with a bright pink-red outer skirt and legs and purple inner skirt.
- Aspect: South Facing or East Facing or West Facing
- Award Winner: Yes
- Common Name: Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple'
- Eventual Height: 100cm
- Eventual Spread: 100cm
- Exposure: Sheltered
- Flower Colour: Red-Pink-Purple
- Flowering Period: Summer-Autumn
- For Pollinator: Yes
- Hardiness: H4
- Latin Name: Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple'
- Location: Cottage Gardens-Flower Beds-Patio Pots
- Pot Size: 2 Litres
- Soil Type: Any
- Sun Level: Full Sun or Partial Shade
- Type: Shrub
If you have changed your mind about an item you have purchased, you can return it within 14 days for a refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original condition and you have not used the product. For more information about returns and refunds, please visit our Returns Policy
This is intended as a guideline. Stock levels are constantly changing. We recommend confirming availability with the centre before your visit to avoid disappointment.