Win an Exclusive Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting at a Local English Vineyard!
Plumpton College, the UK’s centre of excellence in wine training, education, and research is joining up with Tates of Sussex Garden Centres to offer two lucky customers and a guest the chance to win an exclusive tour of Rock Lodge, one of the UK’s oldest vineyards, based in East Sussex. As part of this prize, you will get to learn first-hand how wine is produced in England. You will also be given a tutored tasting of the award-winning Plumpton Estate wines, which are produced each year by wine students at Plumpton College under the guidance of vineyard and winemaking experts. The tour & tasting will take approximately two hours.
To be in with a chance of winning this special prize all you need to do is make sure you're subscribed to our monthly newsletter. You can sign up in store, or alternatively, click here to sign up online.
Terms & Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to all our newsletter subscribers over 18 years of age.
- No purchase necessary. You simply need to have subscribed to our mailing list.
- Each winner can bring a guest. There are 4 places in total.
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 31st March 2019.
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the competition end.
- The trip will take place between 1st May-30th June 2019. The exact date of the prize giveaway will be selected by Plumpton College depending on availability.
- The winners must be available to attend on a Saturday or Sunday.
- All 4 places are to be taken up on the same date.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- No alternative prize or cash option is available.
- The prize is not transferable & must be used by named individuals only.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition e.g. Plumpton Wine social media activity.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.