We are pleased to announce that our garden centres are reopening on Wednesday 13th May at 9am.
We will be operating in line with government advice so that we can keep our staff and customers safe at all times.
We have the following measures in place:
- A limit to the number of customers in each centre at any one time so that we can comply with social distancing measures. We are operating a queuing system in our car parks so you may need to wait before being able to enter the centre. Please allow plenty of time for your visit.
- We have floor markings and designated customer routes through each centre to help our customers comply with social distancing.
- We have signage up around our centres reminding customers to keep two metres apart.
- We have installed screens at our till points and will operate with fewer tills so that we can ensure people queuing are kept two metres apart at all times.
- We are encouraging our customers to pay by card and use contactless payment when possible.
- Both baskets and trolleys will be available for customer use, and we are providing facilities to sanitise these between customer use.
- We urge all customers and colleagues to follow Public Health England’s advice on regular handwashing.
- We are continuing to operate our home delivery service for those customers who do not wish to visit our centres.
The Paradise Park Attractions and our restaurants at all centres will remain closed until further notice. The Sussex Food Hall and deli counter at South Downs Nurseries will reopen and takeaway hot drinks and snacks will be available. You will find local business 'Oatopia' at Old Barn Garden Centre serving freshly ground coffee, snacks and delicious cakes to take away from their catering van.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you again soon.
Tates of Sussex
Are your garden centres and restaurants open?
Following the announcement from the UK Government, our garden centres will reopen from Wednesday 13th May at 9am. Our restaurants will remain closed until the government advises it is safe for us to open them. Take away hot drinks and snacks will be available from The Sussex Food Hall at South Downs Nurseries.
I am unable to visit, do you deliver?
We are operating a home delivery service to local postcode areas surrounding our garden centres. Please see the delivery section of our website to find out what items are available for home delivery.
Can I call my nearest garden centre and place an order over the phone for delivery?
Due to the unprecedented volume of telephone calls and orders we are currently receiving, it is not possible to place an order with us over the phone. You can place an order via our website but please be aware that we may need to suspend our ordering system from time-to-time so that we can keep up with the demand.
I need to return an item for a refund or exchange but can't visit, what should I do?
We will extend the 28 day return window by the number of days that our centres were closed. If you are unable to visit us to return or exchange your item, please send us an email with the details, including a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will log this. For any items that are faulty and still under warranty, please follow the same procedure.
I have received a leaflet from Royal Mail, will I be able to use the vouchers once you reopen?
We cancelled our leaflet drops with Royal Mail but unfortunately, because the leaflets are delivered to Royal Mail from the printers well in advance of the drop date, some have been delivered in error. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Due to the disruption in the run up to closing, many of the products advertised will not be available but if you have kept hold of your leaflet, we will honour any of the vouchers we are able to.
I am a Paradise Park Attractions annual pass holder, is the park open?
Unfortunately, we are unable to open the attractions until we are advised it is safe to do so. Please keep an eye on the website www.paradisepark.co.uk for any updates.
Will you extend the expiry date of my annual pass by the number of days the attractions are closed?
Yes, we will 'pause' all annual passes for the number of days we are closed. When we know the date we are able to open, we will automatically update the expiry date of your pass.